Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

PICKS OF THE DAY-AMICLUBWEAR.COM







Today I'm back to doing my items for under $100. I just couldn't resist posting the saks.com sale though. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

The picks today are from amiclubwear.com Their styles sell out fast too because they offer them to you at such a deep discount. This is another great website to go to if you want to try new trends, but don't want to drop major cash on them. I pulled all of my picks from the what's new section so they will be super easy to find if you look them up.

The purple floral top caught my eye immediately. Its only $21.99 and comes in sizes S-L.

The white floral skirt is $22.99 and comes in sizes S-L.

The earring are only $8.99, they come in different colors and variations too.

The jeans are very trendy this season, especially if you already love the rock look anyways! They're $31.99 and come in sizes 0-13.

The cuff is only $6.99. You can't beat that for costume jewelry!

The bag is one of my favorites that I pulled from the website, and its the only one that wasn't in the what's new column. You can find it in the accessories section and its only $19.99, thats amazing for a trendy bag like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment